Happy May Day Folks!
When I was a little bitty thing we used to hand weave paper baskets and bring them to our neighbors stuffed full of flowers. I’m a bit bigger now, and the whole internet is my neighbor, so I say you all get flowers! I’ve put together a little collection of fun handmade finds from Etsy to brighten your day and warm your heart. Click the pictures of the items to learn more about each. Enjoy!
1. A trendy Floral Hoop Necklace from FreddieandGeorgia
2. A stunning Flower Crown from OhHiRosie
3. These marvelously bright Mini Clothespins from MAKINGtheNESTofIT
4. Some stunning Hand-Painted Yarn from LBArtYarn
5. A beautiful resin Flower Necklace from NThandmadeJewelry
6. This amazing Felted Iris Hat from FeltedFlora
7. A sweet Baby Girl Shirt from primposies
8. These elegant Rolled Flowers from PaperPerfectPetals
9. This bright Zippered Wristlet from UnexpectedTreasure
10. A gorgeous Poppy Serving Bowl from TurningTrueStudios
11. And my Sunflower Cup Cozy From KnittyVet
Wow! Thank you to all the creators of the above items for sharing their gorgeous work.
Remember I am still offering FREE SHIPPING through Mother’s Day with the code MOMGIFT15 in the KnittyVet Shop. Now go enjoy your May Day!
Hi all! It has been a busy few weeks with vetting, craft shows and gardening, but I’m taking a little break to share with you a literal RAINBOW of goodies to shower upon mom. We all know that Mother’s Day is often celebrated with flowers, so I’ve stayed upon that general theme, but in ways you may not expect.
1. My RED pick is this luxurious card from crankbunny. The outside of the card is a simple bud, while inside mom will find an amazing pop-up red flower.
2. ORANGE is a fused glass daisy pendant created by pennyglassgirl. This vibrant piece was created in her own glass studio.
3. For YELLOW I found this amazing preserved rose necklace. RoyalPrincess preserves and turns flowers into jewelry for a really cool gift.
4. I just love this GREEN little hand bag made by EightSeasons. Wouldn’t mom look great with this snazzy new wristlet?
5. BLUE is provided by this wonderful bowl from StudioElan. Hand made with love, care, and exquisite attention to glazing!
6. Last but not least, VIOLET can be for all those moms with allergies, black thumbs, or an intense love of crochet (or all 3!). LindseySedlar created this little work of art and it is a marvel!
Thanks for looking – support the artists by clicking on the above links and photos, and thank your mom!