Green shoots pushing their way up out of the ground. A soft verdant glow to the trees. Pink and white blossoms drifting gently in the wind. All of these are spring, and the inspiration for this soft, dreamy naturally dyed colorway.
To create this one of a kind combination I’ve used plants found in the spring, all sourced from my garden and plot. Second year woad, comfrey, creeping charlie, and elderberry leaves give this hand-painted skeins a gentle glow.
This colorway is only available now, and I will be dyeing each skein to order. One yarn is available as a special collaboration with Autumn Larch Farm – I’ve created this spring color on wool from Flax – a Romeldale/CVM wether! Select this option to support your local Fibershed! The available weights of yarn are listed in the drop down menu – please select which type and quantity. I MAY have a few more skeins available for any given weight – please contact me to check. Orders will be shipped within 2 weeks of ordering.
- 70g (250yd) light sport weight LOCAL Romeldale/CVM yarn from Autumn Larch Farm
- 50g (128yd) DK weight non-superwash USA wool
- 50g (350yd) fingering weight non-superwash USA wool
- 100g (450yd) sock weight superwash USA wool/nylon blend
- 100g (260 yd) non-superwash worsted weight USA wool
- 50g combed top USA wool (Colombian-Rambouillet cross of about 23-25 microns)