I’ve been vetting a lot over the past week which inspired me to create this Puppy-centric post. Because really, you can’t go wrong with puppies!
1. This snazzy collar from BowWowCouture is just the thing for the discerning pup. It looks comfortable, washable, and perfectly designed for your puppy’s neck!
2. How about something for your one neck? Try this one of a kind hand hammered copper necklace made by lonesomedovedesigns.
3. This adorable letterpress card was inspired by the artist’s beloved stuffed dog toy, Fritz. How cute is that?! Visit inkadoodledoo’s shop to find out more.
4. You’ll need a tag to put on your dog collar – here we have a very fine sterling silver example from TheTwoBeans.
5. I love this whimsical yet practical garden stepping stone from the aptly named dogsteppingstones. Check out their shop for examples of many more breeds!
6. Last but not least I’d like to share this precious dress from thetrendytot. Fire engine red offseting a handsome dalmation makes quite the fashion statement!
I realize that I did not make a pie in March. This was my mistake, and I’ll try to do better! I’ve got one down for April – stay tuned for that post soon!